- A model (from Middle French modèle), sometimes called a mannequin, is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products and for advertising or promotionall purposes or who poses for works of art.
- Applications which feature galleries and/or videos of models in bikinis.
- A child or young person
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; “Are you pulling my leg?”
- A young goat
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; “she writes books for children”; “they’re just kids”; “`tiddler’ is a British term for youngster”
- Used as an informal form of address
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; “After we relaxed, we just kidded around”
Novelty: Flip-side of ticket stub shows the ‘old school’ way we purchased music, from the local Licorice Pizza aka record albums)
Julia L. Billups, "Class of '77", Los Amigos H.S.
Julia L. Billups, "Class of ’77", Los Amigos H.S.